Should i add an island here?


Should i add an island here?

The first 4 pictures is a layout of my current apartment different views. I have been thinking of adding a height table or table island but I am indecisive as to whether it would look good or too much. I attached 3 options.

I like option 2 because it’s real marble, and even though i don’t need extra storage i mainly like it because it’s not on wheels and looks nice. But since it doesn’t have wheels is there something i can put under to be able to slide it when i clean? Also it costs $899 without the chairs. With the chairs it’s $999. I wasn’t quite convinced with the chairs idk i want it to look more aesthetic and modern.

My only concern is that what if i move. What will i do with the piece of furniture? I don’t see myself moving for another 3 years or until i feel financially ready to. I guess selling it would be an option but that’s really stopping me from getting it.

Other than that in terms of the size it’s about the same size as my coffee table so the second pic kinda gives off an idea of the amount of space it would take.

Option 3 is my second favorite because it’s smaller and simple and seems easy to love but for the price which i believe its $599 not sure if its worth it.

Please give me some advice or input 😭

submitted by /u/gossipgirl999
[comments]



Source link

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post